Mortal Viruz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quake lll arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prayer/mv dropped

Go down 
+4
Kamikaze
yung
tyrant
sublim3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
sublim3

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:22 pm

prayer/mv dropped 631pmb

prayer/mv dropped Prayer

pz
Back to top Go down
tyrant

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:17 pm

eso fue en el server unpure de mxp?
Back to top Go down
sublim3

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:24 pm

tyrant wrote:
eso fue en el server unpure de mxp?
si
Back to top Go down
yung

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:25 pm

thx sub
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:53 pm

Si Tyrant, el server mxp es unpure.
However, they may have the Antibot enabled.

Connecting and playing in the server one time with the hack you may get away with it depending on the density of how high rate the detection level of the hack is. "Client side Cheat (1)", possibly a ACE/RBX or a s66AS.pk3/Autofire client cheat, I would recall.

Client cheats are usually never just wallhack at all, wallhack would be a DLL wallhack with a EXE program application. I'd say ban -1 if he's just going to be resorting himself to hacking. From this day forward he's getting deemed a hacker, he's played good, but come to think of it he just may have been cheating all along anyways.

Ban_file 201.165.168.175 pr4yer_cheto/-1.

Like I say to every other noob infatuated to hacking.
ENJOY UR BAN. :>
Back to top Go down
khali12

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:00 pm

hey tyrant dejame explicarte lo que sucedio luego telodigo con el xfire por que nosoy cheat http://clanmxp.com.mx/foromxp/index.php?topic=900.0 kami froped
Back to top Go down
sublim3

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:05 pm

no hay escusa de un comando en tu cfg
Back to top Go down
pengu1n

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:38 pm

lol el "lider"? xD
mamaste xD
Back to top Go down
MuRk
Admin

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:13 am

Sorry puma pero tubimos que sacarte del clan por cheto...
gl en otro lugar aunque no aceptan dropers en los clanes pero gl LO
Back to top Go down
https://mvclan.forumotion.com
MugeN

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:24 pm

Go to hell haxor, FU.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:05 am

lol prayer. Seriously who could ever give a fuck about my drop at all, there's not really any way you could take me down with you. It's your foolish decision to think you would get away with a fucking client side cheat (1) at MXP's server, really. But yeah, agreed with the other beaners, fuck off cheater.
Back to top Go down
yung

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:03 pm

actually kami dont think ur off the hook so easy i mean u did drop to so u shouldnt be talkin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

prayer/mv dropped Empty
PostSubject: Re: prayer/mv dropped   prayer/mv dropped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

prayer/mv dropped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mortal Viruz Clan :: Community Forum :: Caught Cheaters-
Jump to: