Mortal Viruz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quake lll arena

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The last man to stand after the smoke clears...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Empty
PostSubject: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:30 pm

Now some of you all will know me (visually) now. xD

The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Damnwegotallotofshitinthatgaragelol

The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Skateparkinkingsland

The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Mirror2

Best FPS game evar! xD
The last man to stand after the smoke clears... WhatIdoformostofmysparetime

My sister and me
The last man to stand after the smoke clears... SisterAndMe

Me and my fiancé I love you Very Happy
The last man to stand after the smoke clears... SaraMe1

Last edited by Kamikaze on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yung

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:36 pm

u look like carrot top with brown hair
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Don't hate. :]

flower
Back to top Go down
MuRk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 am

I like ur style, I am similar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mvclan.forumotion.com
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:09 am

MuRk wrote:
I like ur style, I am similar. Very Happy

o: kool Very Happy

The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Niggerwhitetrash

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:05 pm

I'm going to find you and CUT YOUR HAIR alien

You dem hippy <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Creamy wrote:
I'm going to find you and CUT YOUR HAIR alien

You dem hippy <3 Very Happy

xd
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 pm

You should post pics of yourself there CoW. Very Happy
ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE ON THE "MV" FORUM!! loL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Kamikaze wrote:

Im to beautiful for your eye's Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Creamy wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:

Im to beautiful for your eye's Smile Very Happy

:lies: xD
Back to top Go down
Prinny

Prinny

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
Now some of you all will know me (visually) now. xD

The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Damnwegotallotofshitinthatgaragelol

indeed u got a lotta shit on that garage. do that tv still works Surprised? that + nes = yess
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Lmfao, been months since I've been on this forum at all. xD
Back to top Go down
yung

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:46 pm

>.> wb noob
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:00 pm

yung wrote:
>.> wb noob

Bitch say what?

The last man to stand after the smoke clears... 19cffb-4

Noob huh?

C'mon yung, u know daddy pwns u.
Back to top Go down
yung

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:02 pm

that was creamy ass hat lol!
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Does not mean you would not happen to experience the same fate as Cow's bitch ass did. ¦)=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:47 pm

Lol dude that video is so old lmao thats when i was trying out for rps and don't forget i still beat you in a duel so suck it

http://www.xfire.com/profile/blindy764/screenshots/?ss_file=ca9db66da88ff10ff9000a23b95127167f481098.png
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Lmao nooblet! If it is so old as of right now (2 to 3 month old air-rox on your ass), you figured I still be pulling that shit on you right now, that map you dueled me on was a map I never played before, had to get a hold on the map portals and where the area locations go when they go through the portals, I did not have control over that at all, being why I lost. You barely had the upper hand against me spamming rockets, and won against me by three score. I'm sure in cpm3a, I'd be putting a bukkake all over your face on that map.

The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Facial

You --> The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Sex <-- Me .. The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Jackoff <-- Yung jackin' off to my pwnage on your ass.

gfg.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:25 pm

loL WTF is with the signatures not being enabled here even allowing attachment from your preferences, and they still do not work? =|
Back to top Go down
yung

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:44 pm

sigs r annoying
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:48 pm

How are they annoying at all? Signatures can be an explanation of ones personality for whatever they represent and stand for with their self-being, obviously if you think that could be annoying to have out what is real to existence by yourself, by a simple signature (no big deal), still is not a valid reason for why you would not enable signatures on your forums, Yung.
Back to top Go down
yung

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:00 pm

well if u dont like it u can not come? and also im not the one who disabled them so take that up with murk not me
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:02 pm

loL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
Lmao nooblet! If it is so old as of right now (2 to 3 month old air-rox on your ass), you figured I still be pulling that shit on you right now, that map you dueled me on was a map I never played before, had to get a hold on the map portals and where the area locations go when they go through the portals, I did not have control over that at all, being why I lost. You barely had the upper hand against me spamming rockets, and won against me by three score. I'm sure in cpm3a, I'd be putting a bukkake all over your face on that map.

lol dude that was my first time play that map to so don't try to think i had the upper hand. I wasn't spamming i was aim more than you. Btw atleast I didn't get dropped nublet. gfg
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Guest/Creamy Cow wrote:
lol dude that was my first time play that map to so don't try to think i had the upper hand. I wasn't spamming i was aim more than you. Btw atleast I didn't get dropped nublet. gfg

Why you going to bring shit up like that here?, you hide behind the unnamed guest to even show yourself to me at all? In case you don't know this - cheater or not a cheater, it'll not make me half the man I am. It's only a game not a life to waste on flaming noobs like you over a forum about a simple drop from a server.

74% of the Quake 3 1.16noghost community has cheated, they touched a hack, I touched a hack, so what, quit making a big fuckin' deal about this shit and move on with your own life instead of posting a topic here about me having a server drop.

Really, if you were going to talk shit and start some commotion on this topic, should you even say anything at all, has that ever came to your thoughts at all? .. Obviously not, niglet. gfg.

And Thanks for your post, Cow. And take your drama elsewhere (:
Sincerely - Kamikaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last man to stand after the smoke clears...   The last man to stand after the smoke clears... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The last man to stand after the smoke clears...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mortal Viruz Clan :: Community Forum :: Show Yourself-
Jump to: